Monday, September 7, 2009

T.T

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Lolx~~ First time my blog post title is not Chinese characters~~ And I don't think it's English too~~ Why am I crying? I should be the happy me right? Haiz~~ Happy for being lonely is one thing, but exam is another~~

What the fuck! Operations Management should be about calculation~~ Come out 60+% on theory for what? Want kill me meh? Although I T.T-ed on my title, it's not as bad as it looks~~ I manage to finish it with answer booklet full of words~~ Can pass with hard chance to get A, especially with my coursework marks~~ T.T again~~ Lolx~~

Now, the next paper is 9 days away~~ 2 day in a row though~~ What should I do? For sure happy partying lo~~ But since came back not yet rest as just finish the drama series that I had been watching for the past few weeks~~ Long time no see Hong Kong drama already~~ "You're hired" is a very nice show, although the ending is quite boring~~ =.="

What can I write again? Erm, I will not be going back to Melaka this semester break~~ So, anyone want me date them ma? I very bored leh~~ Outing or travel I also OK~~ Leave comment la~~

No story to write about~~ Is it good for my blog or not? It should be emo but I should not be emo~~ When I not emo, I have lesser thing to write~~ Anyhow, continue support my blog and remember to leave comment~~ ^.^v Love you all!!!

~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~

2 comments:

  1. y u didnt went back de?
    me sem break went to cameron v my classmate o...
    kakaka!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go cameron? bo jio~~ T.T can intro lenglui mahs~

    ReplyDelete