Sunday, September 6, 2009

尝试把欢乐带到部落格来!

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Now is exam period, but things had changed~~ In first year diploma, I would be writing notes, doing same question repetitively to get the needed speed and accuracy~~ In second year diploma, I would be lying on my bed in the isolated cave reading notes that surrounded me~~ In first year advanced diploma, I would be holding my notes in my left hand while the other hand busy messaging~~ At least I was reading my notes, revising for exam~~

Now, even if the next paper is just less than 30 hours away, I have no mood opening the notes, even I had not memorise any part of the theories~~ Giving up on studies already~~ Maybe 15 years of studies had make life bored~~ T.T What should I do? Well, hope that OM paper will be all calculation~~

That was what I supposed to write in my little emo blog. Yes, "EMO" is the word used by some friends to describe my blog~~ Yes, I read all my blog post again and really found that things had changed since I first posted on this blog~~ That was a happier me, before she mildly broke my heart and another she crashed it into pieces~~ Now that my heart is gone, maybe the real me will be back, just about... now~~

Oh yeah~~ Welcome back to the happy me~~ Hello, dudes and babes~~ Since it was so long since I was this happy, I will be running a contest~~ Buahahaha~~ I am single, I am available and what I need may be what you are looking for~~ Yes~~ This is a contest for you, you and you~~

{Win A Date with Aaron Goh}
Join and get a chance to win a date with Aaron Goh, Ultimate Homester!

That's not just the end of it!
You will get to join him in person to movies over PPStream, a lamppost dinner by the roadside and a joy ride through the LRTs with all expenses charged on YOU!

Wait! There's more!
You will also get a signatured name card with Aaron's number on it too!

What are you waiting for?
Join now by posting a comment here!
Or leave a message on Aaron's Facebook profile!
*Terms and conditions applied*

And girls, that was not a joke! Cheers!

~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~

3 comments:

  1. swt...u make me speechless...but wat the feeling u had nw excatly same with me...but is for study only haha^^! i am regret to cont advanced....but wat to do??i cant get bek to the past...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That formulae so long never use liao~~
    One more from me:
    学生=读书+玩乐+吃饭+睡觉
    猪=吃饭+睡觉
    学生=读书+玩乐+猪
    学生-玩乐=猪+读书

    不会玩乐的学生就等于只会读书的猪
    ^^v

    ReplyDelete