~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
Today is a memorable day, to most of the people maybe~~ But not me~~ Many couples are getting married today, many more going out on a date~~ But not me~~ Many people are going for exam today, especially my brother~~ But not me~~ LOLx~~
090909... Special? For me, it is~~ Just I can't get to find a person special enough to share it together with~~Am I sad? No, why should I? I lived long enough to see this day come~~ I lived short enough to pass this day as some lived 99 years and don't get to see 090909 on their calendar~~ Lucky me I presume~~
For now, just felt weird~~ Being happy for being lonely~~ I don't need to think about someone, as if she will be thinking of me~~ I don't need to worry about someone, as if she will be worrying about me~~ I don't need to prepare anything for today, as if she will be preparing some surprise for me~~ She doesn't exist for now~~
No need to think, no need to worry, no need to crush my mind preparing what is presumed to be "romantic"~~ The taste of freedom~~ The only bad side of this is I am fucking lonely, for god's sake!!!
Anyhow, 090909 is really a nice number for couples in this month of hungry ghost~~ Wish you dudes and babes luck in whatever you prepared for your loved ones~~ Someone is watching~~ LOLx Good luck~~
What the fuck~~ I will be bored today~~ If anyone want to have some nice meal on me, please feel free to call me~~ Good luck to me~~ Hope 090909 is my lucky day~~ ^.^v
~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~
No comments:
Post a Comment