Monday, March 9, 2009

依然无聊

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Today woke up at 12PM, was forced to as the scorching heat of sunny ray burning my leg~~ -.-"

1st thing I do was online to see any blog updates by friend and watch the documentary I downloaded night before that~~ It's about the blood-sucking vampire, titled "Vampire Secrets" produced by History Channel... Hmm, documentary produced by this channel is very informative... Comparable to my favourite Discovery Channel~~

The documentary talked about secrets of vampire, origins of these corpse return from death, and also the modern vampire idolisation~~ They also show us the scientific explanation of these extraordinary phenomenon~~ It may not be as interesting and attractive as the previous 2 documentary that I posted here, which is Religulous and Loose Change: Final Cut~~ But, maybe it's just me... Vampire may suit a greater portion of audience~~ Recommended~~

Just now was on Meebo and get to know some interesting art in the form of melody~~ A symphony~~ Composed by John Cage, the music was named 4'33" or famously known as "Four Minutes and Thirty-three Seconds of Silence"~~ Yup... The name said it all~~ It's a presentation of silence for 4 minutes and 33 seconds... I think it is to aimed for the audience to enjoy the sound around them~~ For me, it's kind of funny~~ Recommended too~~ =P

That's all for my post now~~ Hope you will enjoy those documentary and the silent act~~ LOLx

~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~


3 comments:

  1. aaron zai..y u post my yeye de foto out..
    bahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.-" ur yeye? That guy also my ancestor lo~~ I'm Vampire with Soul LOLx

    ReplyDelete
  3. r u sure..
    me is the real wan wow..
    my yeye inherit 4 me de wow...
    r u sure tat guy is ur ancestor???

    by ur jie

    ReplyDelete