Monday, January 5, 2009

逃避

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~


Living in denial... That's what I can say for myself... You guys, and girls, must had been fed up with me complaining about that particular topic~~

Yesterday watch this movie, The Accidental Husband, and get some reality checked on me... From the show, I starting to notice that the one girl that I'm good to now is considered as the dream girl, a holy grail for me, a target that will not be achieved... She is the girl that I feel suit me, the perfect one I can say~~ But relationship is a mutual one, suitability must also seen in both side, and I'm not her type I can say... I need to get back on track to reality, and the ideal girl should be a reality girl or as what my best friend says, it will come when the time arrives~~

Religulous and The Man from Earth are two movies that I had watch in these few days during the New Year break. Well, both movies are not exactly the genre I like but interestingly I liked them much more than horror and comedy movies. Religulous for one, it is typically not a movie. It's more like a documentary. It talks about the religion, kind of criticising the beliefs of the people... Well, there are some hilarious parts in the "movie"... Presented by Bill Maher, I feel that those who have strong religious beliefs will strongly condemn this show... The Man from Earth is even more interesting... I never noticed this funny part until I read an online comment... LOLx... Time passed for 90 long minutes and I didn't notice that the whole movie is about few academicians chatting in the living room... It's irony that a movie which few people chatting can attract me for that long... Well, it's the storyline that get my attention, a guy lived for 14000 years, survived through illness, lucky enough to avoid accident and healthy enough to get pass 14 millenniums... He met Van Gogh, studied with the Buddha, sailed with Columbus and the last part, he is Christ... It's a nice show, or I can say talk show, which you can enjoy even with your eyes closed... Well, another show that is religiously sensitive...

Last show I will recommend to you in my post today is a comedy, hahas, finally a comedy~~ -.-" Swing Vote is about the American election, nice storyline but quite illogical~~ But there might be a small probability it would happen... The Republican and Democrat draws at 267 v 266, with one state result yet to be out and the state also drew but with one spoiled vote allowed to recast due to computer glitch... So, it is about one man decides America, a man that never voted before, who doesn't cares at all... And the story is about how both parties run campaign around this guy and run of track of their policy... The story ends with a good note but viewers had no chance to know who he voted for... ^.^ Nice show, with interesting and funny campaign ads...

Hmm... That's all for today... Just skipped class due to mistaken date for Starkingdoms game start time... -.-" But never mind as I did not intend to go for that class too... Recommend this song to all, "Forever" by Chantelle Duncan, the ending song for The Man from Earth... Enjoy and see you all soon in future...

~作者没提供华文翻译~
Honor killed millions but saved none!

Forever - Chantelle Duncan

I've seen rivers rise
Seen mountains fall
Seen endless vistas coming to an end
I've seen stars collide
Heard oceans roar
I know what it means to lose your only friend

Nothing lasts forever
That's what I've always heard
All things good must end
You know it's true

Nothing lasts forever
But maybe some things do
Forever is the way i feel for you
Forever is the way i feel for you

I've seen men take
The world into their hands
And change it, mold it, to their point of view
I've felt the earth shake
Seen men take a stand
And fight when it's the one thing left to do

Nothing lasts forever
That's what I've always heard
All things good must end
You know it's true

Nothing lasts forever
But maybe some things do
Forever is the way i feel for you
Forever is the way i feel for you

3 comments:

  1. No life tick-based gamer detected.

    I will try the man from earth once I get the time hehe ^^ thx for recommending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolx.. lazy then blame starkingdoms somemore.. XD

    ReplyDelete