~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
Yesterday just I was going to bed, the last click of my mouse stumble me upon a video that catches my eyes~~ It's not a new release movie nor a movie at all... What attracted me was it is concerning the 911 attacks~~ No, it's not the World Trade Center movie, but a documentary about what might be a covering by US government on the attacks on the twin towers and the Pentagon!
That delayed my bedtime by almost 150 minutes... The documentary is very interesting~~ (At least it stimulates me to finish it...) The title of the movie length documentary is Loose Change: Final Cut and was found while I surfing google video... So, after watching it, I think it is recommendable to all and made decision to post here... Only post it now because I was too tired to write anything yesterday night...
That's all for my posting now... Hoping to post something again soon~~ ^.^v
~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~
No comments:
Post a Comment