~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
A nice fairytale story... That's what I can say after a 417 minutes movie... It's a movie I wanted to watch ever since I missed it on national TV~~ The length of the show was a problem... I divided it into 3 mini sessions~~
"The 10th Kingdom" is a production of Hallmark Entertainment for TV mini series in 2000. With many successful mini series throughout the year, I think this show might be the most creative of all... A combination of reality world of NY and fictional world of many fantasy stories, it bring us the adventure of young girl that travel through a magic mirror into the magical land where everything used to be "happily ever after"~~
The show is special as its magical world combined various stories we seen and read about while we are little kids... The stories includes Snow White, Rapunzel, Cinderella and also appearance of various magical creatures including trolls, gypsies, goblins, dwarfs and elves~~ The story might had a bit of dragging here and there but it able to grab my attention to finish it... Worth watching and it proves that fairytale are not only for children... Looking forward to more movies by Hallmark Entertainment...
Not going to elaborate about the movie (417 minutes is really long) as not to ruin the surprise to you~~ Highly recommended... That's all for now... This might be my last post as exam is coming soon... Maybe one more or two, who knows~~ ^.^v
~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~
ya meh tis movie..got cinderalla ..snow whithe and many we read be4 while in small ah??
ReplyDeletewhat name o??
nice ma??
i wan go youtube serching...
by rara~~
wish u all the best in exam..
+U+U aza...fighting..