~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
It had took me over 1 month to write a posting since the last one... Other than the examinations and the Chinese New Year, my laziness also contributed to the delay of this posting... Oh boy~~ About 40 days without a post, there should be tons to write about... Where should I start? LOLx
Let's get thing going from the day I wrote my last post, or few days after that... My day was so boring... It's all about study, revision, tutorials and erm, studies all over again... Was quite pressured about it, to maintain the possibility of get Distinction for Advanced Diploma level... Well, that period started of nicely... Two papers, HRM and Marketing... Quite nice tipping by tutors, done quite well... Especially on Marketing, 5 chapters told to study, all out, one for each question... -.-"
After those 2 papers, there were 2 more to go... But before that, it's break time for Chinese New Year celebration! Weeya~~ -.-" Boring, the most weird feelings of the year, no mood to study nor the mood to celebrate CNY... Was planning go back KL soon but was back later than expected as I followed Uncle Bruno back... CNY in Melaka ended rather dull...
As back to KL, it's business as usual - study, study, study~~ Next up, Business Finance... My best hope for an A... Should I regretted for revising my studies at ZhiHang's house? Yeah, maybe... I should had revised at my own apartment where two lovely ladies were memorising the exact same subject that night... Exam day -.-" What the heck... All out was calculation and hell, all my revision on the night before was for nothing... Hell yeah I should regret for not stay home chatting with those lovely girls...
Then came the "killer paper"~~ Well, maybe not the killer paper for all, but certainly it will kill me, head shot~~ Business Research, the paper was tough... I will satisfy for a Pass, C+ perhaps... A B seems to be too greedy... Then thank god it all had ended~~ But there is something that need to settle score first that day - CheeWai's birthday!
The birthday party was supposed to be planned on that day... But for some reason,birthday boy wanted to treat us KFC... Who will reject CheeWai's invitation... It's not everyday you will see CheeWai so generous... Well quite few attended as some of our gang was resitting some paper while some needed to study for the paper the day after... Cake facial happened and something quite shocking happened that day... CheeWai actually took the damaged cake and spread it over PC's precious baby - the Kia Spectra... Really stunted all of us, and those by-standers at the bus stop...
Over the next few days, I only watch a few downloaded movies and headed to Klang to visit friends... Nothing special happened... Just some singing, and Bah Kut Teh breakfast... @.@" The singing was quite nice... I drank beer as to burnt myself up before i dare to start go singing madness... LOLx That was cute~~
Then it was back to Melaka, nothing much happened while I'm back~~ Met with my future industrial training employer, she gave me 2 weeks extra holiday and asked me to start on March... Then comes Valentine's, no one wanted me T.T... Darkest day yet to my 2009~~ Since no one accept my invitation, or rather I had no balls asking anyone out, I followed a trip to learnt what a tourist guide needs to do... Quite much being learnt there~~ The bus broke down, a dark faced driver, a tour agent that changes schedule... But the tour leader and the tourist are kind, nice people... Really hoped to see them again in future... =P One also gave me tipping for... i say, doing nothing~~ LOLx
Well, I wasn't planning to update this blog so soon, but was urged to do so as my friend had return blogging... So, as I put her blog into my blogroll, I just post this up~~ She also had created a blog with her friends that sell erm, girlie stuffs, such as blouses and bags and girls would buy de stuffs... Please everyone support them, girls go see see, boys go help you all de girl see see ^^... Visit HOTCHICKSROX right now!
That's all for tonight~~ Hope to see you guys soon... ^.^v
~作者没提供华文翻译~
True wisdom is not knowing that you know everything! True wisdom is knowing that you know nothing!
No comments:
Post a Comment