~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
Long time no see... Had been busy completing those coursework assignments and presentations... Had some relief for now before the work goes on for another 2 weeks...
Now, I'm starting to feel bored, thinking of her again... Haiz T.T... The past few weeks always together with her but I am a bit confuse now... Am I treating her that good because I still have the strong feelings towards her or just it had became a habit?
Had not seen her for 3 days already... She went to Singapore, with parents, probably with her boy too... There is some feeling of missing her, but not that strong already... In the healing process? Or I am psycho-ing myself again?
Should I had influence her not to go to Singapore? There are tons of reasons that may stop her from going... Tons of ways... Next week's test, presentations... Not helping her in the past coursework... Why did the hell I help her in her research and preventing her from redoing which may lead her canceling her trip? Stupid lo when I though of it now...
But since she had made her decision, I hope she made the right choice... Just like I once listen from a movie, "I hope you'd be happy, but my shoulder will always be the if you needed it (At least till I meet a better girl)".
~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~
haha..38 de la u..owas full alot tinking of her..kisiao de la..
ReplyDeletewah u borrow her shoulder ah..then me leh??Can ma???
haiyo dun tink 2 much la..
jus enjoy u v her de time lo..
can how...wakaka..=.=
by rara jie..
keep in touch ha...
tata~~missing u~~
u wan my shoulder? u got boy le wor~~ haiz... really wan my shoulder? come kl~~ ^^
ReplyDeleteYour shoulder available for boy bo? O.o
ReplyDeletenot available for boys~~
ReplyDeletebut specially available for you *muacks* ^^