Sunday, November 30, 2008

傻傻的我

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

It's almost 20 days since I last wrote a blog post. In the past 3 weeks, there are mixed feelings within my fragile little heart. Adding salt to my wound would be tons of assignment and test. Bottom line, my life had a disastrous turn recently.

Many stuffs happened since the last post... The evening the last blog post was out, i cried after had a chat with Jeff... Had a nice chat, had a nice cry... Long time no cry, the feeling after that was actually quite nice... Just had sore eyes that night.

The past week a lot happened between us... We had a lunch together... We had 2 movies already... But still as friends... Stupid little me still putting hope in courting her... The feeling just can't go away... Sought advice from friends, many different opinion gained... Most ask me to be good to her and wait chance while others just ask me give up... The best of my friends had different opinion though, they asked me to end it by asking her that question...

If I make my move, will a failure ruin our friendship? Will friends be supportive? I'm so confuse... Haiz~~ Well, if I had the chance, I will ask her that question... But when is the right time?

~作者没提供华文翻译~
God is the One who ignores you when you close your eyes and make a wish!

2 comments:

  1. Its a choice between friends or more. If you want more, then the greater the risk, but nonetheless a choice has to be made.

    Refusing to choose will only torment you. End the torment, decide and get an answer then move on.

    Whatever reward or price that may lie ahead is much easier to bear than tormenting yourself.

    Nonetheless is a point of view of your well being rather than that of others, but do consider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...缘分是一个解不开的迷,还是人们先入为主的自以为是呢?
    其实,你只需要问问你自己,你现在这个决定,会不会让你毕生后悔...
    Ask urself, ask ur heart....
    Jia you^^

    ReplyDelete