Saturday, December 13, 2008

有这样的人吗?

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Hmm... The assignments are almost done for this semester... The best I done might be the Business Research assignment... Really had some tough time but the result is really worth the tiredness... Well, tiredlessly scan through all questionnaires and conducted focus group interview with our lovely housemates... LOLx

- This paragraph has been filtered by the national censorship board. -

On presentation day, I was late... What the hell... Bad impression on me and the missy, ops, should be Dr. Yeo, keep shooting question at me... Well, I'm not so bulletproof, I was left there in front stunted... After the presentation, 4 of us was compliment by our "beloved" Dr. Yeo, "They might be lazy, but I'm impressed with their work~~"... What kind of compliment is that? -.-"

Wait, did I say 4 of us? Let's count again... ZhiHang, YeeHang, Aaron, who else? Oh ya, we had an invisible group member... Just thought of it... Hell knows why this world got this kind of fucking species of human... Well, maybe the words I used here might be too rough, but after you listen to the story, you might as well be mad if you were me~~

As the humankind had know Aaron, he does thing last minute and the BR project is no different... It was start about 3 - 4 days before the presentation day... Till the day before the "big day", which is the Hari Raya Aidiladha, we decide to have some light break by visiting our friend for the celebration... There, after having some food, snacks and drinks, ZhiHang and I complain to our class rep that someone in our group is an invisible ninja...

Poor class rep, Thomas, make a call to that ninja (-.-") and the following conversation is recorded (The language used might be different but the meaning is there):

Thomas: You know you same group with who in the BR assignments?
XXXXXX: Ya.
Thomas: Do you know you are presenting tomorrow?
XXXXXX: Ya.
Thomas: Had you contact your group members?
XXXXXX: Ya. 

Till this part, I'm so pissed-off I think I had shown my middle finger in front of my friends... The conversation continues...

Thomas: Had you all done your assignments?
XXXXXX: Ya.
Thomas: Had you prepared your presentation stuff?
XXXXXX: Ya.

Oh shit... My goodness... Now this ninja can sees the future... We not yet done our assignment and she knows what to present already... Fuck~~ The worst of all is still to come...

XXXXXX: Erm, if you don't mind, I'm having my lunch right now~~

What the fucking hell!!!

Then the story... continues~~ That night we are waiting to see if she will start worry and call us... To no avail... We ask Thomas to contact her again and asked her to contact us...

The following is the message between ZhiHang and her(The language used might be different but the meaning is there):

XXXXXX: Thomas tell me you looking for me? Anything?
ZhiHang: You better call us...
XXXXXX: Ok.

She sent an "OK" to ZhiHang and few seconds later phone him~~ Is there any logic here? Her brain clogged is it? I really want to vomit being same group with her... She still can calmly say she does not know anything about her presentation when was asked...

The story... still continues~~ I prepare a whole draft that would make a perfect introduction to our project for her... And when she presents it, she read the information on the transparencies only... Waste my precious time writing such a perfect intro for her...

I hope the story better ends here... If next semester I am going to be grouped with her again, I swear i will kill someone!!!

Wow... Nice story... Bottom line, had you seen someone like that in your life? Yes, I had seen one... She was my group member in BR project...

~作者没提供华文翻译~
I was born intelligent. Education ruined me!


4 comments:

  1. Hey, I was something like that for my chinese presentation!

    Though I wasn't totally clueless... well almost... I kept an update on the progress and did the layout adjustments for the report but I was pretty much clueless about the content -_- What you expect me to do? Might as well ask me present in Tamil...

    Why you all so kind? Just let her die ma bwahaha...

    the 'OK' part really funny lol =.="

    ReplyDelete
  2. atleast u concern abt ur assignment... This gal gila sia... she nvr see the report also... without any notice... nvr call... no do anything sia...

    nigel~~ i cannot let her die... i wanted to... but if i let her die... wut would the lecturer think of us... no teamwork... if wan to complain should complain early ma..

    atleast when we pass up our work, she nvr notice it is a last minute work cos we nvr consult her on project... Jen's grp kena shoot although start 1 day earlier than us... They sohai go find her to scan through their work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. After i go through yr block i sudden feel tht u r veli kind like an Angel. And 1 more thing, the way u write the person r veli obvious. Who dunno tht ladies u mention is Miss CHOCOLATE !! Why don u jus put her name. The aaron i knw is no a veli kind person so jus put her name ba~~ !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ma hai~~ Really put love bandit~~
    ev1, let me introduce to you~~
    love baaaaandit~~~ or a.k.a. ZhiHang

    LOLx

    Welcome to my blog~~

    p/s: a lot of error in language and grammar~~

    ReplyDelete