时光迅速流去,不知不觉二十年光阴就这样的浪费掉。从今天起,我不再是个少年,也即将踏入黑暗的成年人世界。二十年来,好多事情的发生不受我控制,运气也没站在我这一边。回想起来,很多事都让我后悔的。近期最后悔的事就是选择在拉曼学院读工商管理,害得我现在没得读经济学。可是,这一个选择也让我认识了一班好朋友,一班会永远支持我的好兄弟。是他们让我可以在这两年开心的度过。虽然大家都各走各的路了,大家还是保持联络。希望这友谊可以保存到永远。 ^^
情场上,宅男我还是没有收获。真的不知道她几时会出现?真希望她早日到来我面前,不用我每年都浪费我的生日愿望,哈哈~~ 这两年来,认识了好多的女性朋友,但还是没有一个特别的那位。我还要继续孤单吗?咳~~
学业上,还好咯~~ 可是,恶梦即将开始。每一次考试我都有如被天使守护,庆幸过关。这次嘛,可能就难逃一击。生日愿望第二,希望天使会继续守护这懦弱心灵的小宅男。
第三个愿望永远是最灵的,我把它保留给大家,尤其是家人、兄弟、朋友,希望大家平安。也希望世界和平~~哈哈,好像选世界小姐那样咯^^(我好像太做作了,嘻嘻~~)
从这一分一秒开始,我已经离开了少年时代,可是我希望我还是人见人爱的小宅男。(呕-.-")把已过去的事放开,用新的态度迎接新的一年。祝我生日快乐,永别了少年岁月,永别了小时候的我~~
Time rockets through my life.. All of the sudden, I am 20 today~~ 20 precious years wasted by the lazy me and from today I will not be a teenager anymore... I will be stepping into the adult world of darkness.
20 years that passed with so many events happen in front of my eyes, most of it without me having the ability to control. Even luck tries to hide away from me most of the time when I needed them the most. Thinking back on what had happen, many of them ended with regrets that I had to put in the bottom part of my little packed heart. The one I most regret will be my choice of college which resulted in me having little choice to further my studies. But this choice that I made also bring to me know a group of people, a bunch of friends that I know will always stand by my side whenever I need them. It is also these guys that bring joy to life for my years here in KL. Although we may have parted physically, we also been in contact with each other and I hope that this friendship will last eternally.
Love life proves to be my biggest failure throughout my years as human being. Really wondering now when will The One appear to me... Hoping her to show up soon as I had used every years' first birthday wish on it, hahas~~ 2 years in college, knew so many girls but The One had never appeared before me. How much longer I would be single? Haiz...
School life for the past years are nice~~ But, the day would not be always be so sunny and I sensed a thunder storm coming soon. Every time I feel the angel protecting me but not this time... So, my second birthday wish would be praying that the angel will come back to my side~~
The last wish of a birthday boy is said to be the best and I am keeping it for you all, especially friends and families. Wishing that all have a nice and harmonious life forever. I also wish for world peace, and the end of hunger and disaster~~ Just like any Ms Universe will say... LOLx~~ (Am I a bit too fake for now?)
Starting this moment when you read this blog, poor me here is no more a teenager. But I will be always your favourite Zhainan, hahas~~ Let the past be the past, welcome the incoming challenges with open hand. Lastly, wishing me Happy Birthday, wishing good bye to my teenage years... You will be missed~~
朋友就是被你看透了还能喜欢你的人!
Friends are those who will still be loving you even you had known their darkest side!
再見小時候
主唱:南拳媽媽
作詞:彈頭/宇豪
作曲:詹宇豪
宇豪:有一天我翻開舊舊的相簿
上面寫著給最心愛的寶物
裡面有我穿幼稚園的制服
還有一張是我媽媽的笑容
彈頭:突然發現時間變得很倉促
爸爸媽媽變得互相不認輸
我放下相簿 頭靠著窗戶
看著天空 視線變模糊
合唱:透明糖果罐(已經快溶化完)
繽紛的氣球(在驪歌中飄散)
我們就這樣緊緊牽起了勇敢
隔壁班的女孩 (我喜歡的女孩)
她從來不愛我
抽屜還擺著 被退回的溫柔
合唱:再見了小時候 懵懂的我
現在的夢 已經成熟
風在朗誦 下課的鐘
而時光靜靜地走
鮮嫩的夢 已經熟透
夕陽灑落 讓剪影斑駁
舊舊的圍墻外頭
悄悄圍起未來的輪廓
合唱:透明糖果罐(已經快溶化完)
繽紛的氣球(在驪歌中飄散)
我們就這樣緊緊牽起了勇敢
隔壁班的女孩 (我喜歡的女孩)
她從來不愛我
抽屜還擺著 被退回的溫柔
合唱:再見了小時候 懵懂的我
現在的夢 已經成熟
風在朗誦 下課的鐘
而時光靜靜地走
鮮嫩的夢 已經熟透
夕陽灑落 讓剪影斑駁
舊舊的圍墻外頭
悄悄圍起未來的輪廓
再見了小時候 懵懂的我
現在的夢 已經成熟
風在朗誦 下課的鐘
時光靜靜地走
鮮嫩的夢 已經熟透
夕陽灑落 讓剪影斑駁
舊舊的圍墻外頭
悄悄圍起未來的輪廓
yaya..20 dys..
ReplyDeleteso nid more matured okk...
may ur all wishes cm true la..
hapi birthday 2 my qq didi...
all the best o...
wish ur result nice as be4..
tata~~
2day is ur big day..hope u enjoy it..
oiii happy birthday
ReplyDeleteHappy 20th Birthday lo, 1 year nearer to death ^^
ReplyDeleteYou see the sky outside...got darker or not? LoL joking joking.
May you be blessed with good luck for years to come and may your guardian angel watch over you. :)
your heart for sale right? I start by bidding RM10 ^^
ReplyDeletewow~~ RM10 for my heart~~
ReplyDeleteso cheap~~
bid higher pls~~ counter bid Nigel~~ T.T
It says horrible condition le, will take anything for it.
ReplyDeleteSo I still pay means I generous liao XD