Saturday, October 4, 2008

最后两天

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Today is my second day in KL (=P yesterday lazy write blog)... And still life goes on the way it used to be... You guys should be start to get bored reading my stupid diary here... Everyday write the same old thing... Haiz... I also don't have any choice...

Yesterday back to KL, sleep not yet 3hours got people call me go JB to bring tour -.-"... Waliu... Want reject a bit paiseh... But rejected at last (give people bad impression only - 1st time find me straight reject...)~~

Play Maple till so boring I tried on Meetoto... Quite ok but also quite boring... Got many people sing so well... And also many transgender guys sing already don't want come down of the stage... Really want vomit sometimes... I also wanna learn to sing le, got chance I want sing online... See how many people will throw shit at me... LOLx...

I think I gonna give up asking girl out already... Yesterday asked her to go for Sushi King Bonanza next week but rejected again... Never ask any girl i my life to go outing since...  never... -.-" 1st time ask already get rejected 2 times~~

Today, everything goes on as normal... Just the sky suddenly sunny hot, sometimes rainy cold~~ Very weird~~ Thinking of days gone by... 2 more days before my life ends (teenage life I mean~~)... Now dunno what can I do on my last day tomorrow? Doing something special? I doubt it~~ Looking forward for gathering on Monday~~ 

As for now, learn to sing song... Hahas~~ Luckily no one at the apartment now~~ That's all for now~~

~作者没提供华文翻译~
The will be always a LIE in the core of every Believe.

4 comments:

  1. Correction
    I think I gonna give up asking girl out already.. ---> I think I gonna give up asking THIS girl out already..

    But don't give up so soon ba. Gambate!

    where you get your defintion for after 20 = not a teen anymore? *raises eyebrow*

    ReplyDelete
  2. thirteen
    fourteen
    fifteen
    sixteen
    seventeen
    eighteen
    ninteen

    all got teen~~

    twenty mana got teen word d?
    after that also dun hav d~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....

    fine...

    no teen then youth lo =.= still young wut

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I gonna give up asking girl out already.. ---> I think I gonna give up asking THIS girl out already..
    bahaha..tis sentences funny..
    ur fren laugh u ah..
    haiyo dun wan tat girl la..i dislike also..i tel u hw many times liao..kesiannn...

    ur fren ho reali super fei..
    ...where you get your defintion for after 20 = not a teen anymore? *raises eyebrow*...

    he reali fei til i wan faint....

    soli cnt celebrate ur birthday...
    cming soon wow..hope ur fren wil help u celebrate..
    hehe

    may ur all wishes cm true n get a princess soon ah..blekk..

    ReplyDelete