Friday, October 10, 2008

二十周年单身纪念

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

5th October 11PM~~ I went to bed early because I'm really tired... But woke up by the messages received~~ The first was BoonTeik's, not yet 12AM wish me happy birthday already... His time got problem -.-" I just had a look at his number and back to sleep~~ Then just seconds before my hand phone clock strike 12AM, Ron wish me^^ Then Velora Jie^^ Then ZhiHang the noob~~ -.-" Wish me Happy 20th Single Anniversary... I straight wake up reply him "Gratz him single longer than I do~~" Hahas~~

Whole night no sleep and later went to ZhiHang house~~ Then class~~ Then go for dinner at Telephone Restaurant... That afternoon received so many wishes, so happy~~ Get more and more wishes by the year~~ The most surprising one is from Pinko... She knew my phone number o~~ -.-" At the dinner so happy, so nice because Jennifer got go^^ The cake is also nice, my favourite Yogurt Cheesecake plus a "Happy 20th Single Anniversary"... So touching~~ T.T" Finally strike? I still being slammed cake that night~~ Haiz~~

Day 2~~ Nothing much happened on this day, just go to class and later back home go to dinner with housemate... Jeff really earn lo, my birthday just treat me 3 stick of Satay Celup only~~ Then back home play Rumi and get to know the 2 girls in the house better~~

Day 3~~ The days are getting more and more boring... Today just go class and later eat lunch at BK with friends~~ Tried the Hershey's cake at BK finally... Quite nice, although small piece only but I think worth the money~~

Day 4~~ Worse~~ Went to KamLoong house early morning wanting him to help print the form for Industrial Training and went to school submit the stupid form~~ Go class, go for lunch, then back Melaka~~ Ya, I'm typing from Melaka now T.T

Day 5 morning~~ Lifes getting back to normal, the boring lifeless me is back~~ Now wandering around the cyber world... Waiting time to passed by before I go for the CTRE later...

Hope that the birthday wishes will come true... Wish number 2 should be ok already as I did not get my student bill.^^ Now just waiting the result to out later this month... Wish number 1, when will you come? T.T That's all for now... Wishing me Happy 20th Single Anniversary again and hope that it will end soon~~ 

永远要考虑变量的转换!
Always account for variable change!


2 comments:

  1. wa....one post bao 5 days...pro ar you...

    Good luck with your results lo, and waaa, wish for #1 again ar? kiasu as usual ahahaha :P Gambate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is one post bao 6days lar~~
    the post starts from the eve of my bday~~ lolx~~

    ReplyDelete