Sunday, September 28, 2008

部落格增添新物件

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Just as I wanted to close the computer, I came across a new feature in Blogger - "Blogger in Draft". It is a special version of Blogger that provide service before they officially release it... Sort of testing the features I think~~ But it's great as I like the new star rating feature that let my visitors rate my posts. Those who are interested in trying it can visit Blogger in Draft. ^.^v (p/s: I like the Blogger in Draft logo~~ Looks cute~~)

By the way, other than adding the star rating feature to my blog, I had also added a search box so that all viewers can search through my blog easily... Thanks for viewing and wish you all can roam through my blog with joy~~

~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~


3 comments:

  1. Ooooo...where did you find the code for the search box? XD

    And thx for updating on the new feature, looks good, sounds good but...ask lingam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just randomly searching through the web while downloading show~~

    maybe just pure luck for me~~ hahas~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah tis few day u reali bored in house lo..so kesian..like wanna grow mushroom ..n spider web surround on u dy..bahaha

    ReplyDelete