~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
Back in Melaka for 3 days already, and the same thing goes on over and over again - wake up, play games, sleep... There is not much to differ from my life (which is no life) in KL. But, at least I have my cats here to accompany me...
Yesterday morning I tried to fetch my sis to take bus using manual car~~ OMG, I sucks at that, made some scratches on my dad's car bumper... I swear I will not drive a manual car anymore! Other than that, other thing in my daily life now is boring~~ Now we are just waiting for Joseph to reach Melaka before planning where to go in the coming days... Looking forward to see all the friends from secondary school.
These few days I had not send her a message, just don't feel right... She had been asking me to find some college for her cousin but find till now still to no avail. Feel like giving up finding... Haiz... Never help a person till like that before in my life~~ Maybe I will try ask her out after school reopen, hopefully this time she will say "Yes"...
Yesterday, Rara Jie changed her blog address already. All can visit her Rara blog to support her ya ^^... Although her blog now a bit dull (black colour background ^.^"), hopefully she can edit it to its best later... Add oil oo Jie~~ ^.^v
Hmm... Seems like nothing to write here... Just writing some crap about my day while downloading episode 10 of "The Legend of Brown Sugar Chivalries"... 1 hour more to go before I can see the drama series... I think just stop here and post new thing when there is something nice or when I'm too bored... Hahas~~
~作者没提供华文翻译~
Face your past without regret. Handle your present with confidence. Prepare for the future without fear.
No comments:
Post a Comment