Monday, September 29, 2008

少年生活快要结束

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Time passed by so rapidly, I am aging by the day, less than 1 week more I will be leaving my teenage years behind... Celebrating birthday is not a joyful event after all~~ Getting old, teenage years without a special one... Quite boring life, hahas~~

This year birthday will be the first for me to celebrate at KL since my college life, after 2 years celebrating in Melaka (The first with secondary schoolmates, the second at home with family members). Quite interesting that my birthday also falls on the first day of the semester, although I planned to miss any lectures on that particular day.

But all of this is what I planned for 1 week from now. As for the current situation, I just get the day going by just gaming, sleeping and just doing nothing... The are plans for gathering but never materialised. Sad T.T~~ Maybe will go Auntie Sally's house celebrate Raya but still unsure about that... Hmm... Really don't know what will I going to do during my last few days as teenager~~

These few days was quite weird also (usual for me), wanted to message, think to much and then dare not message... I am really a weirdo~~ Telephone bill came~~ lolx , quite cheap~~ Just RM 70+ (include registration and stamping fees that is)... Most of the bill is SMS bills to Rara Jie and "The One"~~ Hahas~~ (Cannot say name, if not Nigel will know who she is...)

Now just doing nothing, roting to death, waiting people to online chat with me... Boring~~ Boring~~ Boring~~ Nothing to do~~ Haiz... 

That's all for now~~ "Looking Forward" to a dull last week of the "Interesting" life of teenager~~

~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~


1 comment:

  1. Aiya, you don't wan say I oso dun wan kno liao zzz.

    And never materialise cuz your car boom ma -.- if not we 2 can solo de. The other noobs all so fast balik liao -.-

    ReplyDelete