~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
Remember "Money may not be everything, but without money, you are nothing!"? Beaten by my own quotation today.
Miss Pauline let us have a training on how to give our speech and my topic with another girl is "Money versus Love". That girl chose to talk about Money while i had no choice but to take Love. So coincidental as I'm in a great love dilemma.
Well, we had some discussion on how to talk about money as she wanted me to help her out. So, I suggested the quotation that is common in all realistic-minded person. That line is a hit and she finally wont the sudden-death speech. To be honest, Money rules over Love.
Nothing special happen today although I try to have a nice conversation with "The One". I still find it hard to confess my feelings to her. Hard because my fear? I think so. I still want to maintain the current relationship in fear that any wrong step will lead to a disastrous end.
Feelings towards her deepen by the day. Seeking help from her friends to know how she feels about me now. Hopefully there will be a happy ending. ^^
~作者没提供华文翻译~
To conquer a kingdom, one must win over its neighbouring settlement first!
No comments:
Post a Comment