Thursday, July 17, 2008

开心的一天

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Yesterday is one of the happiest day of my life although it is almost ruined by the heavy rain in the morning. Well, due to the rain, we had our brunch early. But we progress as planned after we goes to class.

Swimming together may be a sudden and tiring plan but the time spent with her is worth it. Although she might scare to swim, even in a 1.2m pool, but holding to her hands for the first time (while leading her swim) had written the chapter on the best memory in my life.

As now I just hope I am able to progress further in this relationship. She is a really nice girl and I will not give up on this one. 

Class is going to start, I better get ready. ^^

~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~

No comments:

Post a Comment