与五月的其他天比较, 今天可说是比较特别. 今天忙碌的时间多数都花在搞定申请导游执照的事上, 从身体检查到见宣誓官. 忙上加难的是, 多数的宣誓官都关门了(毕竟已经四时三十分了). 虽然今天已把多数所须的东西搞定, 可是明天还是要接下去忙.
接着, 我爸带我到Tesco Melaka的Kluang Cafe喝茶. 其实, 那里的食物很普通, 有点与Old Town White Coffee的食物相似, 只是比较少选择. 我也与我爸谈了一些关于生意及政治上的事情. 时间也过得真快, 不知不觉已接近七时半了.
经过了在城市里忙碌的一天, 现在终于有时间上网玩Maple, 写部落格以及和朋友谈谈天. 如果你有留意的话, 你会发觉这部落格已加上了一些广告. 虽然酬劳很低, 可是我希望在来日里, 这广告会提供我... 一些零钱. ^^
Today is a very different day compared to any other day in this month. I had spent most of my time today settling the things needed for the application to be a tourist guide, from having a medical check-up to moving around the city to look for a commissioner of oath. This is not going well especially when I cannot find any commissioner of oath (as it is about 4:30pm). Although I had done much for the application today, but tomorrow is set to be a tedious day again.
After most of the thing had settled, I had a break with my dad at Kluang Cafe in Tesco Melaka. Well, the food is normal there and is very similar to Old Town White Coffee, just lesser variety. We had conversations on business and politics. Before we know, the time past so fast its almost 7:30pm.
Now, after a tedious day in the city, I had spent my time Mapling, Blogging and chit-chatting with friends. I added some advertisement on my blog if you had notice. Although the reward may be less for each hit on it, but in the long-term, it will give me some... extra pocket money (hopefully). ^^
接着, 我爸带我到Tesco Melaka的Kluang Cafe喝茶. 其实, 那里的食物很普通, 有点与Old Town White Coffee的食物相似, 只是比较少选择. 我也与我爸谈了一些关于生意及政治上的事情. 时间也过得真快, 不知不觉已接近七时半了.
经过了在城市里忙碌的一天, 现在终于有时间上网玩Maple, 写部落格以及和朋友谈谈天. 如果你有留意的话, 你会发觉这部落格已加上了一些广告. 虽然酬劳很低, 可是我希望在来日里, 这广告会提供我... 一些零钱. ^^
Today is a very different day compared to any other day in this month. I had spent most of my time today settling the things needed for the application to be a tourist guide, from having a medical check-up to moving around the city to look for a commissioner of oath. This is not going well especially when I cannot find any commissioner of oath (as it is about 4:30pm). Although I had done much for the application today, but tomorrow is set to be a tedious day again.
After most of the thing had settled, I had a break with my dad at Kluang Cafe in Tesco Melaka. Well, the food is normal there and is very similar to Old Town White Coffee, just lesser variety. We had conversations on business and politics. Before we know, the time past so fast its almost 7:30pm.
Now, after a tedious day in the city, I had spent my time Mapling, Blogging and chit-chatting with friends. I added some advertisement on my blog if you had notice. Although the reward may be less for each hit on it, but in the long-term, it will give me some... extra pocket money (hopefully). ^^
钱不是万能的, 可是没钱就万万不能!
Money may not be everything, but without money, you are nothing!
Money may not be everything, but without money, you are nothing!
commissioner of oath = lawyer right? I a bit blur le. Anyway good luck on your application hor, then you can start sucking commission blood.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the medical checkup though, infertility will not affect your application :)
comm of oath =/= lawyer, anybody can be comm of oath, hired by goverment as “backward god”, sign things for u after u take up ur hand and speak the stupid sentences “saya mengaku bahawa…”
ReplyDeleteinfertility =/= cannot tegak… infertility means i can fuck all i wan without worrying i will be responsible for any babies…. wakakakak
passer by.
ReplyDeleteapply a shoutbox lar.
take care.
rgds,
jacobT.