Monday, July 14, 2008

情事重重

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Don't know what is happening to me. I had start to have feelings to this girl since last May during the last semester of my Diploma studies had the feeling is now increasing day-by-day. I really hope that i am able to buck up and tell her my feelings.

But now the catch is, what if she reject me? Am I able to accept that? Can we be still friends if this does not work out as I wanted. I surely need some support from my friend (not to encourage me, but stop me). 

I don't think I am able to get so much time out to have a relation now.. But good girls come and passed-by, I'm just worried that the best had become a past and you can't chase it back even with the fastest spacecraft on earth. 

Should I go for it? Or just be friends? Anyone can give me some advise other than ask me go ask her straight. That's all for now, tomorrow got morning class and I need to have a good night sleep already. Going to meet with her tomorrow. As usual, greeting her as a friend.

~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~


No comments:

Post a Comment