~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
Today I attended the convocation for my diploma studies. Well, its quite dumb (for me). Just a diploma make until looks like get a PhD, wasted all the labor and material resourses of the college.
The morning started so early that I woke up at 6:10AMto take my bath. Reach college's hall at 7AM is stupid, only a few people is there and registration booth is not even open yet. The proceeding of the convocation is also dull. Nevertheless, getting Book Prize Award and college recognition is nice. ^^
Dad given me RM200 to treat my friends that come to my convocation and we all went to Secret Recipe. My deadly team of eaters ate the best food there (I ate Chicken Cordon Bleu, CheeWai ate the RM25 Irish Lamb Stew, ChongSiang ordered some "dory" thing, Teong get a plate of spagatti i think and Casie ordered a piece of cake only). RM135++ treat friends is quite cheap, next time go Jogoya treat only classy.
Now, I am writing my blog and teaching Jeff to blog, hopefully his blog can be successful and sustainable. Jeff's blog: 张家三少善善@秘密小空间 Jeffson's Secret Little World
That's all for now. ^^
日行一善,积善积徳!
~No English Translation Provided, Sorry!~
No comments:
Post a Comment