~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
Today is the first in months that I think that I'm very very poor. No more money in bank, used all already. RM470 for fees and etc. Need to wait mom to bank in for me in Tuesday (Useless son still take mom's money). For now, left RM100 for me and my brother for the nest 2 days. So need spend wisely lo. Hopefully I can survive through this gruelling days. LOLx.
Oh ya, you see me again, for the third day in a row. Maple oh Maple... Well, that gave me time to do other things online. Blogging, Chatting, Surf Net, Read News, and XDO-ing. Train hard for the past 3 days on XDO and now can easily get A for all EASY song already. That is for RIVER NOTES mode. Hope to train as good for other modes.
Sunday night is boring for me, no one want to chat with me. Kamloong, CheeWai... Where are you all? Seems no one cares to read my blog. I should do something exploding that will make my traffic to this page rocket. Any ideas? Reply me please...
Today I can't think of any good quote. Since I trained hard in XDO, i thought the following quotation will be nice for the day.
一分耕耘,一分收获!
Practise Makes Perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment