Saturday, June 21, 2008

新游戏, 新旅程!

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Maple, Maple... Why your problem won't just end?

As usual, if I'm blogging means no Mapling. But today I tried a game, new one. Not so new as it is once hot item before the server crash. XDO is the name (previously SDO). Long time no play, rusty a bit. After 1 hour of training, can get A for level 6 songs already.

Now chatting with CheeWai (DaiYamWai), about the mental sickness that I had just encountered - Calligyniaphobia. Nice, long name is it? Don't know what that means. I just know that this situation can also be known as a sickness/phobia. Interesting English.

Hmmm... I think I will continue training on XDO. The following quotation is taken from one of The Star's comic strips. Seems nice, so I put it up here. If you found any nice quotes from anywhere, please feel free to tell me. ^^

从过去中学习。为未来而努力。为现今而生活。
Learn from the past. Prepare for the future. Live for the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment