Saturday, June 28, 2008

回到马六甲

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
Back in Melaka already... After one month only, so many things had happen... And dad get a new car le, old de Volvo 850... Yucks...

Back in Melaka with a hope of playing computer games 24hours, the hope came crashing down when even open Google main page is also a problem. Now using blogger is also a bit worry because cannot autosave. What if suddenly connection lost and these all gone.

Yesterday, with no games to be played, I search the number "89, 144, 233, 377, 610" that seen in a movie and found out that it is the Fibonacci Numbers. Very interesting with many maths theory associated with it, including the Golden Ratio.

Today, I received news that my friend wanted to stop studying due to personal reason. I wish him all the best in his future. Good luck.

Thats all for now. This entry may be publish late due to connection problems.

~作者没提供华文翻译~
Friends are easy to make, and easier to lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment