~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
It's now a new semester now, and nothing has change for me. Go to class and chit-chat, sleep in class, late for tutorials. That's what the aftermath of being in Group 11 for the past 2 years.
The beginning of a new year is always nice, new "Mei-mei" everywhere. LOL. Shifting to a new house with Jeff is also a new experience, a bitter one that is. I still have not get to know the girls there in the master room.
But one thing is for sure, I'm still "Bujang". Thanks to the introvert me and the scarceness of perfect girl.
Mapling is still a norm, part of my life, or I can say, most of my life. I'm writing this blog entry now also because MapleSEA is under server maintenance.
My class starting soon, I think that's all for now.
*Nigel, if you have hand-phone already, please give me your number*
"真爱不是爱惜完美的人,而是完美地爱惜一个人。"
~爱之翼~
"True love is not loving the perfect person, but is loving the person perfectly."
~eXcChris aka WingzOfLove~
No comments:
Post a Comment