~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
Although I had not been Mapling for 6 days now, I'm still in my no life condition. Don't know what to do now since no one can be accessing MapleSEA.
Busy schedule ahead with my group 1st presentation next Monday, followed by another coursework presentation and test the following week. All these seems extra tedious espeacially with my license expected to be out tomorrow. Need to work already, but the usual lazy me will not going to take that license so soon. 2 way ticket to PWTC is almost RM7, won't so eager to go take it.
Since there is too much pressure on my studies and the extremely laggy MapleSEA, I had much headache thinking of any quote. Thanks to my friend in MapleSEA for the following quote. ^^
~作者没提供华文翻译~
"If your father is a poor man, that is your fate. But if your godfather is a poor man, that is your stupidity."
~YuJie a.k.a. PPan888~
Nice one. Give me 5. =.="
No comments:
Post a Comment