今天又只可以用以一个词来形容 -- 无聊透顶. 既然没东西好聊, 倒不然介绍我这个拥有脆弱心灵的宅男给对我陌生的网友认识.
我姓吴, 名伟仁, 生于1988年, 来自马六甲的小村庄,现在就读吉隆坡拉曼学院. 我的一天多数都在线上, 如果想和我联络, 可以MSN我喔. ^^
我的通讯网址是: dzkcorp@hotmail.com
As the same as any day in my life, there is only one word to describe this day -- boring. Since I had not found any interesting topics to post in my new blog, why not let my introduce myself to those who are still unfamiliar with me.
I am known to this world as Aaron Goh since i was sent here in 1988. Brought up in a humble little village in Melaka, I am now studying in TAR College in Setapak, KL. My life is mostly occupied by the artificial cyber world. If you would like to contact me, feel free to add me to your MSN list. ^^
My E-mail address is: dzkcorp@hotmail.com
我姓吴, 名伟仁, 生于1988年, 来自马六甲的小村庄,现在就读吉隆坡拉曼学院. 我的一天多数都在线上, 如果想和我联络, 可以MSN我喔. ^^
我的通讯网址是: dzkcorp@hotmail.com
As the same as any day in my life, there is only one word to describe this day -- boring. Since I had not found any interesting topics to post in my new blog, why not let my introduce myself to those who are still unfamiliar with me.
I am known to this world as Aaron Goh since i was sent here in 1988. Brought up in a humble little village in Melaka, I am now studying in TAR College in Setapak, KL. My life is mostly occupied by the artificial cyber world. If you would like to contact me, feel free to add me to your MSN list. ^^
My E-mail address is: dzkcorp@hotmail.com
别把人生道路上所面对的当成问题, 把它当成提升自己的好机会!
Do not face the event in life as a hurdle, take it up as a challege to bring yourself to a better level!
Do not face the event in life as a hurdle, take it up as a challege to bring yourself to a better level!
"My life is mostly occupied by the artificial cyber world"
ReplyDeleteGET A LIFE!
MMORPG addiction is no different from alcohol addiction :P