Monday, August 10, 2009

宅男的小密室 - 最后一章

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

It has been a long time since changes are made to the blog. Had been busy, in studies, friendship and also relationship. Now sitting here, back to the normal me, the one that does nothing in front of the monitor.

Today, "My Arcane Hermitage" will survived its last second. Few seconds after this post it is up, it will be reborn, as the new "Homester's Hideout". Even the Chinese name of the blog will be changed for the first time.

Why change? I also don't know. It's a feel that I need to change, although I might never change in real life, ever. Changes are hard and need time. Hoping that changes can be made to bring my life back on course, let the past behind. It may haunt me forever, but that's what I had to face now, and also in the future.

What did I just wrote? =.=" I'm out of my mind~~ LOLx

~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~

No comments:

Post a Comment