Friday, August 7, 2009

从前与现在

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Then and now~~ A great difference~~

That was then, the one I had, the one I like, the one I left, the one I'd changed~~

Pure stupidity, pure selfishness, a bad decision~~

Fueled by stupid instinct working towards something I may never get a grip, ever~~

Then, it was a stable molecule~~ The electron left~~ Now, it is so unstable that it would blow up reacting with any other particles~~

Now, I'm in a wrong team~~ The people who don't know me~~ Those who don't speak my language~~

My past is behind me~~ Even if I can travel back, it would not be the same again~~

A bad decision on a wrong target~~ Blend it, ruin everything~~

Now, it's the aftershock~~ A bit sense of betrayal, a bit sense of disrespect~~

Hurt~~ Pain eating up every part of me~~ A small portion turned into feeling of hate~~

My motivation evaporated~~ She is not the one I knew~~ I'm not the one for her~~ It will be too hard to be friends too~~

Now, or maybe one week later~~ I'm a free agent~~ I'm homeless to be precise~~ No one wants me~~ I don't want anybody~~

Then, it was love~~ Now, it is pain~~

~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~

3 comments:

  1. oh my....u sound so emo and hurt...i wonder wat happen...seems like it will be the same reason...i hope u can make up ur mind and stop letting her to hurt ur feeling la...really scare tragedy happen but i dun think u r tat kind of person...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still the same person from last year ar? Don't so despo la bro, go with the flow, ada biar rezeki datang, jangan pi memburu -_- Anyway you will always have me ahahaha... but not to the extend of gayness =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyranty rules. Just force your topic down their throat or tell them you die whole team die. Amen.

    ReplyDelete