Sunday, May 10, 2009

一周年了哦!

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Wow... Time flies so fast... After 1 year of blogging and 98 posts, this is post no. 99! (Yeah right, 99 comes after 98... Not funny? I know.) It has been a long time since I put up my last post... Well, kinda busy and lazy... LOLx Lazy most of the time~~

1 year anniversary should be treated with celebration-like atmosphere right? No. For me its just another year, another lonely year... 1 year since I wrote this blog to express my feelings... 1 year on, it's the same me that you are looking at... Still single... Still available... Bahahahas~~

1 year~~ Many things had happened... One girl, second girl... Third girl? There might be~~ Result? Uh~~ Damn bad~~ All things got wrong in me~~ 1st working experience? Stressful but got good colleague~~ I made a mistake that cost the company to loss RM560... T.T"

Last but not least, thanks to all who read, supported and commented on my posts... Hopefully more will come, and my hideout will last forever~~ (Or until I die, whichever come first~~ LOLx That's dumb!)

~作者没提供华文翻译~
Anniversaries are to celebrate one year closer to the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment