~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
While I was scratching my head don't know what to do here in front of this monitor, I stumble upon this commercial by Motour that promotes Malaysia as a multiracial country with places of interest to be explored... The theme song is nice~~ Kami Anak Malaysia~~ Yeah, I'm one of about 25million sons of Malaysia!
I think this so is nice and may suit my post which is about organising a trip to Pulau Redang, one of the most beautiful, if not the most, island in Malaysia~~ The place might be a bit crowded as the room has been fully booked... I was lucky to get the last 6 quad-sharing room... May cancel some due to low participation from my friends~~
Until now, just YeeJin, ZhiHang and ChongSiang confirm... Awaiting confirmation by BoonTeik and Teong~~ Hope more people go... The more the merrier... T.T For any friends that may be interested, the trip is from 19th-22nd May... Need confirmation and deposit of RM100 by 14th April, full payment by 20th April...
Given up hope on this tour using tour coach~~ But next semester break, I may plan for Taman Negara, a longer one that will hike up Gunung Tahan~~ Anyone interested can tell me too~~
That's all~~ Enjoy the song and visit the official website!!!
~作者没提供华文翻译~
Explore, because there's no telling what you'll find!
(This one’s for Malaysia!)
Kami anak Malaysia
(Rap)
I’m the child of MY
From the land to the sky
Sing it loud, sing it proud if you’re down with MY
Kami anak Malaysia
(Rap)
Of all colours and creed
We’re the child of MY
Sing it loud, sing it proud
If you’re down with MY
Hey semua kita bersama-sama
Sampaikan salam ke serata dunia
Tunjukkan mereka budaya kita
Penuh berbudi penuh berbahasa
(Rap)
Khabarkanlah pada dunia
Sampaikanlah salam mereka
Malaysia maju, Malaysia jaya
Malaysia indah, Malaysia kita
(Chinese)
同样的天空,不同的肤色
Semua一起庆祝佳节特别快乐
(Tamil)
Warungal yellorum ondru sernthu
Otrumei thaan nam balam inggu
Kami anak Malaysia X 2
Terbilang di seluruh dunia
Penuh ceria setiap masa
(Kadazan)
Guminavo zikoi do pogun za
(Iban)
Nembiak pupu bansa segulai sejalai
Proud of our culture
The beauty of Malaysia
Together as one
We’ll rock on forever...
Kami anak Malaysia x 2
Terbilang di seluruh dunia
Penuh ceria setiap masa
No comments:
Post a Comment