~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
It had been a week since i last penned a post here... Was busy with my industrial training~~ Monday morning came so fast, my first day to report to the company, haiz~~
Reached the office of Kanayuky Tour Agency at 8:30AM but there was no one there~~ The door is shut... @.@"" 1st employee reach at 9AM+ to open the door... Introduced myself to those ladies (Only ladies were working in the office, other male workers are coach captains...)
Most of the time I was under the guidance of Ms. Lim, and Ms. Teh replaced her when she was on tour duty for 2 days~~ Work? Typing name list, writing quotation price, filling visa application and arrival/departure card, faking people's signature... The list goes on... For 1st week, I think I learn quite much but not as much I thought I would get to know~~ But, it is a tedious job handling the tour agency~~ Lucky week no crash that manual car~~
Gone for work at 8:30AM and leave office at 5PM for 5 days, tomorrow have half day work to be done and that's all for the week... Monday is also a public holiday, get 2 days rest.. ^.^"
Tomorrow result for Diploma out... Wish Julian good luck, wish all my repeat & resit friends good luck too~~ That's all for the week... See you guys again soon! ^.^v
~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~
No comments:
Post a Comment