Friday, September 19, 2008

战争结束

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Finally, after two gruelling weeks of examination, I have time to fuck something out here again! Exam over, suddenly felt like nothing to do anymore except gaming, gaming and still gaming... Hahas~~

The past week may be torturing to my little fragile soul, but happy things come by sometime between this period complementing those tedious adventure. Also thanks to LengJie Rara so care about me^^ Tomorrow she got her last paper, wishing her the best here...

Holiday ahead, but nothing much to do. Ask girl out? Maybe, see if she agrees or not. Quite hard to go out with her actually as I also seldom talked to her in class, just sometime here and there. ZhaiNan shy ma -.-" Lolx...

After the holiday ends, result will out. Just wishing here that I will be able to get all pass. I also don't know what to write. Rusty already... Maybe let me stop here first, and continue when I thought of anything to share~~

~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~


No comments:

Post a Comment