~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
For the past few days is really taken the toll of me, really tiring, really exhausting. Going to Genting after class on Thursday, back to Melaka for gathering and return to KL for class. Now I'm back in Melaka again to attend the Heritage Seminar for MTGC members.
Wake up early morning at 6:30 a.m. without much rest, getting ready and when out with dad to PERZIM Hall, Melaka. I think wearing the formal attire of tourist guide is quite cool on me, Batik with long pants and black shoes. Well, wearing this for college presentations and people will say I'm nuts.
Reach there the 1st person that I meet and recognise is Dennis. It is more than 2 years since I last met him. Having some (very little) chat with him in the hall later i the day. Then met few of my classmates in Ranger College. Teng, LeeHoong, SianWee, Chris, May and Low. YunHui was absent. Haiz...
Erm... The seminar is quite boring. Nothing much to say. Just as for the last part where it was announced that the seminar is part of CTRE that make those guides happy. LOLx. After that nothing else to do in town. Just head home and sleep. Boring and exhausting day.
Sleep till 10 p.m. and straight head to monitor to see any pretty ladies online. Not many people who on today. Boring -.-". Wanted to sleep but cannot due to computer attracting me. Haha...
Tomorrow still need to take a morning bus back to KL, the 5th for me within a week time. I may just skip the IB tutorial. Hope Mr. Johan don't go mad. 3 week in a row I missed his class if tomorrow is included. Who cares? Bar list has been there since a few weeks ago, just ignore class, no one will push you into any difficulties. (Not my opinion. LOLx)
That's all for today. This might be the last post for me until after exam period. Might be only. Maybe I just get bored doing revision I will come write some useless thing here. Bye bye for now. Best wishes from me to TARCians that will be taking their exams.
-- T.T V -- Peace & Regards from your lovely little Zhai Nan --
~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~
Harlo, long time didn't drop down a comment d.. hehe.. 5 time a week le.. Super duper 'on' la you.. Really thanks for coming the barbecue le(although the cold drink and food make you f***ing sick! paise).. ehh, not good skipping lecture la.. We are good students laide ma.. haha
ReplyDeletewe? good student? arlo... 4.0 = good student k -.- (im talking abt u)... i nia good sttudent... u are not
ReplyDeleteok lo... u paiseh de hua, next time u belanja me lo ^^
i bet u wont come see my blog again... prove me wrong and leave another comment... wakkakaka...