~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
It's seems it has been a long time since I had done this, rush a whole assignment in under one day time without getting sleep. After about 10 gruelling hours of typing (with some chatting with pretty girls through MSN on the way), I had finally pun down the pen on my group's PO Assignment. Now, there is only 1 assignment, 1 test and 1 presentation to go before a short rest. Well, the rest would be really short as the final exam would be following up. But for today (after I have a good "night" sleep), I will try to get my outline for English Presentation done.
Well, one more day had gone and the sun had risen almost 2hours ago. I am not so tired though but I am not going to attend any class today. Having a nap would be a nice treat as a gift for completing the assignment. Haiz... After I wake up later, the day of tiring and torturing college life journey will start again.
Hope that I am able to plan my time well for the next one and a month. God be with you and be with me too. ^^
~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~
No comments:
Post a Comment