Saturday, August 9, 2008

吉日08.08.08就这样过去

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

What a waste, a special day like yesterday was spent alone doing nothing.  Wanted to chat online with friends but the connection failed me. I had waited to online till 6AM today but the connection is still unavailable. Really disappointed.

Actually there is better things to do yesterday, such as watching the opening ceremony of Beijing Olympics, but I was lazy though because what's so special about some artistic performance and sportsperson walking around the "Bird's Nest". Duh...

Today morning was even worse, sleep for less than 4hours and was shocked to wake by 2 phone calls. One from Mr. Prabha and one from my dad. The PS ask me attend the scholarship presentation ceremony on Thursday and meet him in his office on Monday. Compulsory! That's sucks and total waste of my precious time. I rather sleep on that time...

Dad in the other hand called me to ask me about my planning to go Genting on 19th and 20th of August. I want to find a few friends or find a partner to accompany me go for that 2 days but it will be hard as school is still on in TARC. One person that would be free is Jeff, who had just resign. -.-'' Maybe I should try contact those CHS Legends to see if their University is off that week.

Now, doing nothing except writing this blog and MSN-ing with Velora. Gratz her got boy boy already. Best wishes from me. ^^ That's all for today.

To: LengJie Velora ^^ Good luck.
真爱是没有完美结局的。真爱是永恒的。
True love does not have happy ending. They last forever.

4 comments:

  1. thx ur wishes n touching comment..haha...
    wah so geng ho..lect calling u...scholarship wow..no bad ha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for that ceremony is waste of time lo... Take one cert and that's all for few hours... -.-
    I hope i can rayu to not going lo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. bt i feel chiok lo..envy ur clever brain..

    ReplyDelete
  4. -.-
    got brain no gals... zzz
    i prefer no brain with gals ^^

    ReplyDelete