Friday, August 1, 2008

继续疯狂花费

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Today spent a lot again on food. Thought that with ZhiHang treating me lunch at BRJ will reduce my cost of the day, I was summoned to have dinner at Telephone (buffet) Restaurant. That's RM23.10 gone from my pocket, with extra RM13 for treating ZhiHang a bottle of Carlsberg's. Had a happy time though.

Other than food, everything seems normal again for the day. Going to IB tutorial class, then the lecture. Finally, the English session where friends are presenting the work. Those girls from ex-DBU group 3 are really good. I really fear them. Other than that nothing much to tell already.

Now doing nothing as the connection for my house sucks! I think I would start prepare for my coursework assignments from tomorrow onwards and may be quite inactive here for a while. Maybe if I got some time spared for laziness, I would slack up here. That's all for now. Tata^^

~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~


No comments:

Post a Comment