~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
Today is as normal as... normal. Nothing much that I can say today except what had i ate. The food spree started when Kenny visited us in college to have lunch and we decided to go to Old Town at Melati Utama. This is not so serious as I had just ordered French Toast and Lemon Tea. Well, that's almost RM10 though.
The madness really starts when Jeff's back from work. He had just get his first salary and requested to eat something special and he just recommended Secret Recipe. Oh my goodness, that name, the name of expensive food, drinks and cakes.
Unable to resist the temptation, I ordered the famous Irish Lamb Stew, the most expensive food on the list and had a glass of Frosty Lemon Tea (I like Lemon Tea a lot. LOLx). It's quite worth it, the taste of the food I mean. Well, I favour lamb or chicken meat, so the one I ordered is definitely the right choice (up to the billing though). The bill for me alone is RM 36.80. Nice one for a meal at the second day I got my pocket money for August. I think I need to start plan my spending to avoid overspending, again!
Now I am just doing my tutorial questions of IB subject. Fear that Mr. Johan walk out on us again. But my laziness once again proved than it can beat my passion to learn new stuffs.
That's all for today. I better get a few question done at least, to prevent being bombarded my his nagging ^^. Two more questions will do I think before I have my good night sleep.
~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~
sot lo u...
ReplyDeleteso late hvnt slip..
i duno slip til whr n go pa tuo v my prince til whr dy..wakaka...
eh 2day i didnt on9 cuz go out..i tink 1am smting jus reach house..haha..k la..bye...