Friday, July 25, 2008

从梦中苏醒,一切还是没改变

今天睡觉醒来,回想上几个月的一切,好像一场没有完美结局的梦。一切又好像从头开始,有等于没有,没有的依然还是没有,脑海里却出现了很多的"如果"与"为什么"。

人,是没有完美的。当你在一方面超好的时候,一定有让你不满的另一方面。这是上天为了让人类互相衬托的结晶?以后,"她"的出现能衬托我的缺点吗?"她"能接受我的那另一方面吗?"她"又会是谁呢?"她"出现了吗?我到底要等多久才会再"情事重重"?

回到现实,人生还有很多事还没完成。很多快乐伤心事将会迎面而来,现在的我真希望有个特别的"她"和我分享喜怒哀乐。别想得太美,我的命运已定,还是把精神放在学业及事业上。等到有"她"的出现,希望我已能把一切最好的全都给这位还没出现的"她"!

~Due to time constraint, English version will be posted in later time~
~Sorry for the inconvenience~

~作者没提供华文翻译~
~1 Corinthians 13 1-13~

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging symbol.

And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing.
If I give away all I have, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient and kind, love is not jealous or boastful, it is not arrogant or rude.
Love does not insist on its own way, it is not irritable or resentful, it does not rejoice at wrong, but rejoices in the right.
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends.
As for prophecies, they will pass away, as for tongues, they will cease, as for knowledge, it will pass away.
For our knowledge is imperfect and our prophecy is imperfect, but when the perfect comes, the imperfect will pass away.
When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child, when I became a man, I gave up childish ways.
For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face.
Now I know in part; then I shall understand fully, even as I have been fully understood.
So faith, hope, love abide, these three;
But the greatest of these is love.
~~



1 comment:

  1. aaron di ah..
    ur blog owas is girl..
    my blog owas is talking fren..wakaka...
    we jus wait our princess or prince cm out lo..
    nonit tink lo...
    all is fate dy...kaka...

    ReplyDelete