Thursday, July 24, 2008

筋疲力尽,满头白发

经过这么多事情的发生,我觉得自己很累。是时候休息了,不要在未来几个星期劳累过度。白发也多了很多,拔了至少二十条。真的觉得我老了!人生都会经过种种挫折,我应该勇于面对,为未来做好最好的打算。明天又是新的一天,希望上天能保佑我面临人生道路。三个星期,两个报告,加上考试及演讲,我是否能撑得住吗?

还好有那么多的好友支持,不然的话,不知如何是好!谢谢大家陪着我度过这难题。如果有机会的话,我一定报答你们(记得的话啦^^)!

After much of that had happen, feel that myself had worn out. It is time for me to get some precious rest now, and do not try to torture myself for the few crucial week to come. Grey hair had also sprout rapidly all over my head, just had 20+ pulled out. Feel that I had aged! On the road of our live, there will always be obstacles and should be faced with courage. Good planning is also essential for this packed schedule. A new beginning tomorrow, hope that God can lead me through my future journey. 3 weeks, 2 reports, 1 test and another presentation, am I able to handle it well?

I'm grateful that there are so much supports from all quarters. Without all of you, I really can't imagine how I am able to go through this gruelling period. Thank you very much for be with my side. I will for sure repay all your deeds in coming future (If only I remember^^)!

揭开一个道理是为了了解事情如何发生,而不是了解如何让一件事发生!
Solving equations of motion is a mean of understanding what happened, but not a mean of making it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment