~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
I am not Jesus, not even close~~ I don't forgive~~ I don't forget~~
One year ago today was the most hurting night of my life~~ Maybe my life was too nice to have any disappointment in it~~ From hopeful to hopeless, just in one sentence~~
One year on, love became hate~~ Dislike would be too kind~~ So, still friends? Classmate would be more appropriate here~~ Categorize as classmate would be the highest class I can put her in~~ I am a self-centered person~~ The world revolves around me~~ You know, I know~~ So, lets go straight to the point - I don't like your fucking attitude!
Two months you don't talk to me, my bad~~ But, for my defense, I am angry about the assignment, not anyone personally~~ I can reconcile with others, just not you and your attitude~~ So, when you are asking for a favor from me, do you think I would play along? Fuck no!
Under the table trading is my way of doing things but with relevant considerations please~~ Life's a business~~ If I'd agree to your preposition, what do I gain? Benefiting someone I hate, do you think I am so stupid? Your mentality got problem is it?
I am so angry right now that yeah, you will get the exact opposite what you'd wished~~ Your nightmare had just begun~~ You want peace? I don't think so~~ It's war! My game, my rules!
Anyhow, that's just my opinion and my opinion is not important~~ But I am always right~~ One who distanced from me will not receive my favor~~ Nor his or her associates~~
~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~
~No Quotation Provided~
No comments:
Post a Comment