Wednesday, April 1, 2009

终于结束

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Yesterday brought my first tour by Kanayuky, to Genting for a concert~~ 1st time go there, a bit nervous... 

Woke up at 5:30AM, bathe and got ready and on my way to office~~ Reach office and waited for the tour bus~~ When the bus reach, a bit relieve as I known the bus driver~~ But the tourist gave me some bad impression~~ Old people~~ All don't want sit at the back portion of seats in the bus~~ Even after they pick random numbers, the don't give in and wanted to quarrel for seat~~ Thank god nothing really serious happen~~

Rested at Seremban R&R and continue our journey to Genting Skyway station... But cable car was not operating so we went up on the shuttle bus service~~ Check-in hotel was tough, too many people yesterday, most are there for the concert~~ Get the room only at 4PM with many customer complaining~~ When the keys are all passed out to them, I went straight back to the room and rest... And back down at 6PM for dinner... Sleep early that night after reading newspaper~~

Woke up today and sat at Lobby Cafe for few hours... At 4PM, the customer gather on time (Thank god!)~~ Waited for shuttle bus and we go for some shops... And that's the journey back to Melaka after that~~ Rested at Seremban R&R again in the way back~~

I get allowance of RM160 plus commission of RM 24 for the 2 days up there~~ Spent about RM 30... So, it should be quite worth it if you cut out the stress managing customer~~ And thanks to Mdm Lee and Ms Lim for helping me throughout the journey~~ Learnt a lot from them~~ Two assignment till now got RM 364 only~~ Money really hard earn... And now money not enough~~ T.T Some more these 2 months no pocket money from Mommy~~ Even more tears... T.T

Lastly, thank you Baby for accompany me through the phone while I had nothing to do up there at Genting~~ I promise you I will try my best to obtain your acceptance when I meet you back in KL~~ I know that what I write through the phone may not seem sincere but I really mean what I wrote~~ Love you~~ Muacks~~

~作者没提供华文翻译~
For every hug you give out, you receive one in return!

7 comments:

  1. wah so gud o...got bb sayang u wow...
    bahahha...
    pointing u(laughing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya la~~ I really like my bb but she say wan see feel~~ dunno she will accept me ma *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..then u just gif her time 2 tink lo..
    wat to do...chase girl is like tat de ma..
    but wish u gud luck n all the best lo..

    ReplyDelete
  4. u think she will accept me ma?
    she playful but i trust she will be loyal wont step 2 ship
    but am i good enuf for her?

    ReplyDelete
  5. duno..but 1 ting i can sure is she nt as gud as u tink lo..she reali plyful smtime mayb will duno control n 4got she got bf de..actually nt ur problem..nt u nt enuf gud..if u treat her too gud she will blame herself alot..haizzz...

    ReplyDelete
  6. if she dun like me be her bf can say de, atleast i dun put hope... if she really feel that i will be hurt in the end, she shld think of the happy possibility in between the start and the end~~ if i dun preservere in chasing her, i for sure regret my whole life~ a girl that really care abt me(if she not faking with me, i trust she wont)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. diao!!!

    chasing ppl can call baby~~

    'gou sat'

    ReplyDelete