Sunday, December 28, 2008

圣诞节快乐,朋友聚聚乐

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Finally, back to Melaka after 3 months in KL... Thanks Ron for the free ride home. ^^v

The day in Melaka couldn't had a worse start, no computer... T.T The computer was sent to hospital for some old sickness... Then that night went to church without having dinner... The "best" of all, dad suggested go for baked fish... -.-" Go to Muara Sg Duyung, all sold out... When I had the 1st fish in my mouth, it was almost 1AM... T.T

The 2nd was Xmas day, what a celebration... I woke up that morning and forgotten it is the birthday of Jesus Christ... Whole day just slacking of playing with cousins who came all the way back home from Singapore...

Day 3 in Melaka... Boring~~ Let's skip it...

Today, 27th Dec, Melaka is fucking jam~~ The National Level Xmas Open House... Those big big guys come all the way from all Malaysia... Those Malaysians that crave for free food also come to Melaka... I'm lazy to join them for those food, I go gathering with friends at a Satay Celup stall... Dunno why today eat so much still wont get my stomach full...

After the dinner, we go see movie at MBO, my first time there... Watch "Australia"... Yeah, I know, that's so not my show... The storyline is good, a bit of dragging, buts overall its okay... The part I liked most is the kangaroo part, cute~~ After Yumcha (Limteh), we went home... Hehes~~ 3AM+ Nice highway with no cars... LOLx

Well, maybe coming back Melaka is not a bad decision after all~~ Meeting friends, and also family members... Not to say the tons of chocolates I ate, really a lot of them... But, the holiday mood is gonna end once I'm back in KL~~

That's all for today, tomorrow need to go for a haircut~~ Nitez all~~

~作者没提供华文翻译~
Moments capture meaning, time embodies appreciation!

1 comment:

  1. ^^

    It was a good outing. Though we could have done more if you actually told us you were coming back earlier...

    Next time don't pull out such surprises again :P

    ReplyDelete