Sunday, November 9, 2008

等待她的回复

她回了家乡,送出给她的简讯没被回复,所打的电话她也没接,期待她的回复等了我好苦...等了两天,还没有她的消息,心情好纳闷喔~~ T.T

可是,这两天的等待,让我发现我真的喜欢上她了,不是一时冲动而作出的决定...两天里,脑袋都是她,也想着为什么她没回复我?我不断为自己找借口,我疯了~~

她到底对我有感觉吗?还是依然是朋友?我真的不懂得女人心,有谁能告诉我呢?我呢?是否应该和她表白?好乱好烦...

现在我只能在这里等待,期待她的讯息,期待她的回复~~人生好无聊喔...



She had gone back to her hometown and had not replied any of my SMSes nor accept any of my call. It's really torturing waiting for her reply~~ Waited for 2 days and still no news about her... My feeling is so down these days~~ T.T

But, for this 2 days of waiting make me realise that how much I had fall for her... Images of her filled my mind these days... And also why she had not reply me? I'm finding of any possible excuses for her~~ My brain gonna burst of anytime now...

Does she had feeling towards me? Or I am still that same old ordinary friend of hers? I really do not know what a girl is thinking, who can her me with this? For me, should I propose to her now? My brain is really in a mess now~~

Now, I am just waiting here, waiting for her news, her reply~~ Life is so (Do not know how to express in English, LOLx)...

~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~

期待愛
林俊傑 金莎

My Life 一直在等待
空蕩的口袋
想在裡面放 一份愛
Why 總是被打敗
真的好無奈
其實我 實實在在
不管帥不帥
想要找回來 自己的節拍
所以這一次
我要勇敢 大聲說出來

期待 期待你發現我的愛
無所不在 我自然而然的關懷
妳的存在 心靈感應的方向
我一眼就看出來
是因為愛

我猜 你早已發現我的愛
繞幾個彎 靠越近越明白
不要走開
幸福的開始 就是放手去愛

想要找回來 自己的節拍
所以這一次
我要勇敢 大聲說出來

期待 期待你發現我的愛
無所不在 我自然而然的關懷
妳的存在 心靈感應的方向
我一眼就看出來
是因為愛

我猜 你早已發現我的愛
繞幾個彎 靠越近越明白
不要走開
幸福的開始 就是放手去愛

幸福的開始 就是放手去愛

2 comments:

  1. ^^ Finish wrote this blog... She msg me le~~ so happy~~ T.T {tears of joy}...

    Anyway the post stays as that's my feeling b4 she msg me~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't say propose la, sound like want to marry... I still studying, no money for your wedding ang pao...

    Don't emo la, see emo for nothing in the end get reply oso wut :p Just take it easy bro ^^

    ReplyDelete