~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
Hehe~~ The last post I forgotten to write about my hair~~ Become green already (faded from blue/violet T.T)... Nothing special feeling after colouring my hair, well below what I had anticipated~~ Just not yet hear comments from my mom... Maybe will freak her out (Or may not as I wanted to do this since after SPM)...
That day race, Massa won but loss the championship, by few corners, by few seconds... A heartbreak for me, even a bigger break for Massa~~ That tears reflect his sadness, give more feel than those dramatic effects in movies~~ Haiz... Hope next year he will emerge champion lo~~
Today added Johan in MSN but chat crap... Hahas~~ Nothing much... Added his Friendster too... Beautiful wife~~ World so unfair~~ LOLx...
That's all for now... I gonna continue ruin people's sleep by singing karaoke now ^^ Support my blog by leaving comment, thanks~~
~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~
No comments:
Post a Comment