~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~
Woke up by brother's phone ring 8AM in the morning... WTH... People sleeping so nicely... Haiz... Nevermind that as I just straight on the computer to play Perfect World~~ Oh ya, suddenly thought of result coming out today... On the stupid college homepage, but the result not yet come out, so I put the page on auto refresh which I continue my game...
9AM~~ Play game pressed out of the window, suddenly see my name on the web... WTH... Straight see result without any preparation... Hmm... See the result~~ 2A2B... That's quite good~~ That feeling last for, say, 5seconds... Then my heart cracked, WTF, thats not even qualified me for Distinction 3.7500... T.T... My friends mostly get quite okay results... Gratz all who passed, add oil those who did not get desirable result...
Reach college, all talking shit about the result~~ Then class finish followed friends to Pavillion to watch movie.... 1st time go there, quite a nice place.^^ Nice show we watched, Eagle Eye... Quite outdated lo... Night time 2nd round we go night market... Hmm... I not so like crowded area... >.<*
Back home called mommy to tell her about details of my result and then as usual, boring die~~ Go sleep~~ Now woke up d nothing do, so utilised this time to write this blog post lo... That's all for now~~ Have a nice day everyone~~
P/s: RaraJie get job le? Gratz o^^... Get salary need treat me eat lo~~ Hahas~~
~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~
haha..
ReplyDeletema de..u ho..say duno do..
then the result pop out so nice..
i reali wan ur brain..leave half 2 me can ma?
yaya..sure ok la..treat u eat nia ma..^^...
no problem..
the examiner treat me so good i also bo bian~~ 别人的好意,我只好收下~~
ReplyDeleteSo 爽快 o? "treat u eat nia ma" work liao rich liao lolx~~
Oooo... I a bit outdated... Got lost in Sahara lately...
ReplyDeleteCongratz on your results :) A job well done, I would expect nothing less out of you :P