Saturday, October 18, 2008

全身酸痛

~由于时间紧逼, 华语版会于下次起笔~
~如有不便之处, 请多多包涵~

Today nothing special to write, just that I had gone to play badminton in school... Long time no play already, rusty already... Jump here, smash there... Not even 2 hours of play and now I am here treating my wounds... T.T

Wake up about 12PM, took bath and go for lunch with ZhiHang and Jennifer at Little Tree... Then KamLoong called... zzz... Play badminton almost no shuttlecock -.-" He then later go Wangsa buy... Reach school already late by 15minutes... 

Very paiseh lo need Jennifer go fetch us here and there... She also just played for about 40minutes as she need to be back home le... T.T The day was quite dull after that as just 4 of us playing (I, Jeff, ZhiHang, KamLoong~~)... Loss a bet of game though... Haiz...

Then the rest of the day is a typical Aaron's day, slacking doing nothing~~ Now? Writing this post before I go see drama series again~~ Hoping we can gather more for games and outing... That's all for now~~ Tatas~~

~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~


3 comments:

  1. O.o oo badminton, still trying ar? *hem*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try wut? @@"
    38 la~~ Play badminton nia~~
    dun 吃醋~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you sure? hard to believe you since you paedo so often on friendster =.="

    ReplyDelete