不知不觉宅男的小密室已经成立了一百天。说多不多,说少不少,这一百天里小宅男经历了风风雨雨,每件事都记载在这小密室里。五月无所事事的我开始这部落格,一路上都有朋友们的支持与帮助,回想起来有些感动。从开始读起,这可是小密室的第四十个小布告。虽然大部分的都关于着她,可是她已从我的心慢慢离开,小宅男也开始了新的路程。希望接下来的旅程将会是美好的。
一百天了!当然这小密室将会在来日继续和宅男一起成长,直到永远。我的小心灵还是和五月的我一样空虚。上帝把我带到世间的目的是让我找到她,并告诉她我爱她。她出现了吗?即使她已经是过去,宅男还是傻傻的在那小路口期待着她的来临。
当然,百日庆典没有开席酒,隆重庆祝。但希望大家会在这部落格上留下感言,并继续支持宅男的小密室~~!
Time flows fast without slacking off. My Isolated World had been established for 100 days. This may not be a big achievement but this is where all Aaron's journey immortalised. All the hard times he spent. All the things he had learnt. All his friendship. And his love that has not arrive.
It all started with a little soul that has nothing to do in May. It was created with supports of true friends. Writing this with my fragile heart felt touched. Since the first posting, reading on and reached this 40th posting of my little life, most of it is about her. The one had already been slowly leaving my soul, and for me, I had started a whole new adventure in life. Hopefully journey in front of me will leads to eventual happy ending.
100 days! The journey surely does not end here. With new adventures ahead, this little world will continue to grow as I pursue further in life. This little world will accompany me to the end, to eternity. But my feeling now and then is still the same, a bit lonely, unwanted. God sent me to this world with a goal for me, to tell The One I love her. But had she arrived? Maybe she had passed by me, but naive little me here will be still standing in the crossroad waiting for her arrival.
There might not be any party or bonanza celebrating the 100 days anniversary of the blog, but hopefully friends will leave their comment, thought and advice here while continue to support My Isolated World~~!
虽然有些东西不是我们所要的,但这些东西可能是我们唯一拥有的!
Teddies don’t hug back, but sometimes they’re all you’ve got!
Waiting for your, call I’m sick, call I’m angry
call I’m desperate for your voice
Listening to the song we used to sing
In the car, do you remember
Butterfly, Early Summer
It’s playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet
Like when we would meet
I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight
Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh
I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh
Cause every breath that you will take
when you are sitting next to me
will bring life into my deepest hopes, What’s your fantasy?
(What’s your, what’s your…)
I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight
And I’m tired of being all alone, and this solitary moment makes me want to come back home
(I know everything you wanted isn’t anything you have)
I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight
I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stay with me tonight
(I know everything you wanted isn’t anything you have)
hapi 100days anniversary..
ReplyDeleteim the 1st person leave u comment..wakaka..
Congraturation !!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation!!!
ReplyDelete.... henry....
ReplyDeletebig big
wakaka
Oh by the way, gratz for 100 dayz..
By Johnzzz