Friday, July 18, 2008

爱情,吸毒,终生痛苦?

喜欢上一个人真的辛苦。就像吸毒一样,当看见她的时候,心情自然地变得轻松。而没有她的时刻,全身会感到不自在,甚至很辛苦。

我也从来没想过会对一个人有这样的感觉,尤其是她。之前我所暗恋的都没有这一次那么严重。也许这是我不知不觉爱上的。每当看见她那可爱的样貌,都会有一种冲动的感觉,想把我的心声说出。但认真想想,我的做法会不会影响我们现在的友情?

最近,我也开始向她身边的好友打听她的情事,也想想知道她对我的看法。得知她有喜欢的对象,我整个心情沉闷下来,甚至有崩溃的感觉。我是否告诉她,还是让她慢慢发觉我的存在?告诉她会是最好的选择吗?还是保留这段友情,继续忍痛哭泣?天天都会见面,说出口的话,以后的日子是否会很尴尬?真的好烦。

希望上天会保佑我,度过这段考验。也希望我的事业学业不会被此事影响。(坦白来说,已经深深受影响了)

Fall in love with someone is really tiring. Just like a drug addict, when you seen her, you feel relax and peace from within your little heart. But when she is far away from you, you feel discomfort, and even thinks that life is miserable.

Never thought that I would have such feeling towards anybody, especially this girl. Those girls I secretly admire never ever near to the effects on me compare to this. Maybe because I fall for her unconciously, never expected this. Everytime looking at her pretty face, my heart pounds faster than a V12 engine, wanted to splash out all my feelings. But thinking rationally, will this affect our friendship in the future?

Recently, I had try to get information about her private life, and also hoping friends are able to help ask her opinions about me. Knowing she is admiring someone (which is not me for sure), my heart drops to the lowest point, feeling large amount of pain piercing through my heart and soul. Should I just tell her all my feelings, or just let her know my presence slowing? Will telling her these will be the best solution? Or should I just keep these feelings to myself, safeguarding our friendship? Will be meeting her everyday and if the truth is told, will it be awkward when we two meets? Really undecided.

Praying to god everyday, wishing He will protect me through this challege He had given to me. I also hope that this thing that is happening would not affect my studies and ruin my career. (To be honest, my life had been seriously affected)

~作者没提供金句~
~No Quotation Provided~


No comments:

Post a Comment